"6S" SERVICES FOR OUR TOWER CRANE
Smart 1- Collaborate with others to solve your entire problem
Smart 2- Our goal is to provide you with a personalized service and complete solution
Specialized 1- Strict raw material control, only the best will pass the test
Specialized 2-Strict quality control, making flawless finished products
Speedy 1- Professional sales team, guarantee reply with-in 12 hours
Speedy 2- Speedy dispatch with minimal delays
Study 1—Study traditional Chinese values. Educating to be better person first, making better products after that
Study 2-Educate ourselves with professional for better service
Support 1-We have skilled expert providing all technical support
Support 2-Our front line workers are united and skilled
Sincere1- Think from our customers' perspective and fulfill their needs with our best effort.
Sincere 2-A warm welcome for every customer, build genuine relationships from friends all over the Globle.
Our Skilled Team for 30m Jib Luffing Tower Crane Fixed Base Foundation External Climbing Crane QTD3025
Our R&D team is made up of the most prestigious, experienced engineers and experts in this field.
Our technicians team are all experienced senior mechanicians.
We provide satisfactory service (pre-sale, while-sale, after-sale).
Our professional advice and instruction are always available and acceptable.
Descriptions for 30m Jib Luffing Tower Crane Fixed Base Foundation External Climbing Crane QTD3025
1. The Fixed Tower crane base fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation
2. The base is then attached to the mast sections which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to slewing.
4. The horizontal jib (working arm) is the part of the crane that carries the load.
5. The counter-jib carries a counterweight while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
6. The crane operator usually stay in the cabin at the top of the tower.
7. The lifting hook is operated by the operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves which lift the building materials