56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
Description for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
1. The Fixed Tower crane base fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation
2. The base is then attached to the mast sections which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to slewing.
4. The horizontal jib (working arm) is the part of the crane that carries the load.
5. The counter-jib carries a counterweight while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
6. The crane operator usually stay in the cabin at the top of the tower.
7. The lifting hook is operated by the operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves which lift the building materials
Our Service for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
Good quality is assured by advanced manufacturing technology. And all products will be checked by our quality-control manager.
The Fastest Reply
Detailed information,specific model and price of products will be provided quickly after receiving inquiry.
We provide standard, strong, protective package for our products to prevent it from outer damage.
For our tower crane, we provide 1 year (from BL date) warranty period and quick replace service.
Our Skilled Team
Our R&D team is made up of the most prestigious, experienced engineers and experts in this field.
Our technicians team are all experienced senior mechanicians.
We provide satisfactory service (pre-sale, while-sale, after-sale).
Our professional advice and instruction are always available and acceptable.
Safety devices for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
1) Wind lock device
2) Over load limit
3) Hoist height limit
4) Over speed limit
5) Slewing angle limit
6) Lifting moment limit
7) Emergency stop button
8) Obstruction light (tip of jib / tower head)
The process features for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
1) Automatic submerged arc welding is adopted in the main section limbs and chord boom. It has high thermal efficiency, high penetration, high production efficiency, while reducing the pores and crack defects, increases the weld strength and the beautiful appearance.
2) We adopt carbon dioxide gas welding; it has heat concentrated, a small welding line, high strength and resistance to rust and crack. it can reduce tress and deformation, it has high strength and resistance to rust and crack.
3) Shot blasting is used for masts to strength the hardness of steel surface; enhance the paint adhesion and prolonging its life
Services for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
1. Installation, debugging, operators trainning;
A. when trainning your operators, our engineers will give them advice on how to operate the machines correctly;
B. we will send you the operation manual which can help you operate the machins properly, it can also help you to solve the common problems;
C. Call us at any time if you have problems about our tower crane;
D. If needed, we will send engineers to your site to solve your problems;
2. Providing some documents for your customs clearance, like commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin etc;
3. Spare parts supply.
4. More products for you to choose
Company information for HYCM-TOWER CRANES
1. A professional manufacturer and exporter of tower crane & construction hoist & derrick crane & suspended platform since 2002;
2. Preferential ex-factory price, excellent product quality and good after-sales service are our pursuit;
3. Our products had been exported to more than 30 countries, such as Korea, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Cyprus, Belgium and Algeria etc.
Specifications for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site
|Rated Lifting Moment
|Rated Loading Capacity
|Max. Lifting Load
|Max. Lifting Height
|Free standing height
||3 to 56m
|Counter jib length
|Tower height height
||380V/50Hz or according to client's requirments
|Electric switch box
||135*10mm /square tube/Q235B
Photos for 56m Boom Construction Building Hammer Head Tower Crane Test In Building Construction Site